top of page
CEDAR HEIGHTS COMMUNITY CENTRE
BLIND BAY, BC
Check out the latest addition to our website: a Q & A page which briefly answers the most frequently asked questions about the Dojo.
Can't find the answer to your question? Contact us.
SPRING 2023 SESSION
- Sunday 4 June: - Two make-up classes for students to improve their winter session attendance record (minimum 75% required for testing), improve their skills or simply benefitting from the
extra training. The make-up classes are offered at no cost to our students simply by
showing up at the Dojo. Please enter using the lower level. The make-up classes are
for all age groups and students are welcome to attend one or both classes:
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
- All testing criteria can be found here (bottom of page).
- Tuesday 6 June: - Regular classes. Students considered ready for testing will be informed by their respective instructors.
- Thursday 8 June: - 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm (upper level): testing for 5-6 years old class.
- 6:00 pm and 7:15 pm (lower level): regular classes for 7-11 years old and youths/adults respectively.
- Tuesday 13 June: - No 6:00 pm class for 5-6 years old.
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (lower level): testing for 7-11 years old class.
- 7:15 pm to 8:30 pm (lower level): testing for youths (12+)/adults class.
- Thursday 15 June: - 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (lower level): Presentation of test results and demonstrations for all classes. Families are invited to attend.
- This is the last activity of the spring session. The Dojo is closed during the summer months.
MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES STARTING AT 5 YEARS OLD
FALL 2023 SESSION
(Tuesday 12 September - Thursday 14 December)
See question 1.3 in our Q&A page for the new class schedule and age groups for the fall session.
Current students/instructors (i.e. those attending the spring 2023 session) do not need to resubmit a New Student Registration Form to attend the fall session. Instead, you just need to submit the short online Fall 2023 Session Status Form no later than Friday 11 August to reserve your spot for the fall session.
The fall session invoices will be e-mailed at least two weeks before the start of the session. To join the session, payment must be received before the start of the session (due date will be on the invoice). If payment is not received by the due date, your spot will be allocated to a new student on our waiting list.
Now accepting new student registrations for the fall session.
Please send us the online New Student Registration Form no later than Friday 11 August. Registrations are processed on a first come first served basis. We will inform you of space availability during the week of 14 August. For new student information, see our Programs/Pricing page.
For the new students who were informed that they may attend the fall session, an information meeting will be held at the Dojo on Thursday 7 September at 5:30 pm. The purpose of the meeting is to meet the new students/parents, present how the Dojo operates, sign the release of liability form, size and give students their uniforms and answer any questions.
Contact us if you have any questions.
bottom of page